HS2, LU, DLR & Network Rail Surveys
Warner Surveys provides a full range of rail survey services, and combines its many years of experience and expertise with a passionate commitment to its clients.
Survey Solutions for:
Network Rail / London Underground / Docklands Light Railway / Crossrail / HS2
Warner Surveys has gained a formidable reputation with the successful completion of a number of high profile projects on rail projects. From our work on Crossrail (see more here) to current surveys in preparation for HS2. We can undertake any rail scheme you may require.
ISO 9001, ISO 18001 and RISQS
We are certificated to ISO 9001, ISO 18001 and by RISQS Audit. We are committed to competence, quality and safety, with Sentinel registered staff – PTS and first aid-qualified. Our Rail knowledge and experience covers all of Network Rail AC/DC sites, London Underground, DLR, Crossrail & HS2 sites.
Latest Rail Technology
What sets our staff apart is their willingness to go the extra mile, working in adverse conditions on tight schedules and at any time to meet the needs of our clients. Using the latest time- and cost-saving technology for data capture and presentation, we can provide an innovative survey solution that is combined with professional surveying principles to deliver reliable and accurate data quickly and cost-effectively.
Typical Rail Related Projects:
- Topographical surveys of all sizes.
- GPS control surveys linking to national grid and local grids, including Snakegrid and RTK surveys.
- Movement & Deformation Monitoring of slopes, buildings, rails, and other structures.
- Data capture and processing using track measuring gauges (e.g. Amberg GRP5000) incorporating profilers or mobile 3D laser scanners.
- Terrestrial 3D laser scanning and / or 3D modelling.
- All types of specific railway surveys including through alignment, S&C, OLE, level crossings, clearance (.SC0), bridge surveys, embankment, rail and structure monitoring, and tunnel and platform surveys.
- Measured building surveys and building / structure elevations.
- Correlation Surveys – surveying of underground assets relative to above ground developments.
- Watercourse surveys with long sections and cross sections.
- Setting out on construction sites, roads, rail, earthworks and buildings.
- Asset data collection.
- Specialist in processing of 3D laser scan data – aerial or terrestrial.
- Height and stagger surveys.
See our rail related case studies here.
Please get in touch with Operations Director Clif Webb to find out more
""All went weel, and your team did a great job. Will be in touch shortly on next project…""
"Mr G, Sen Land Mgr, UK Housebuilder" Aug 2018
Laser Scan to Line Work Image
Studious Surveyor on Night Shift
3D CAD Model of DLR Station
Welfare Van for HS2 Projects