Transport & Infrastructure
Surveys for transport and Infrastructure projects often require specialist survey skills and accreditation’s. One of our first clients in 1979 was London Underground Ltd, as the then managing director was an ex-LUL survey engineer. We have built on our transport & infrastructure roots from there.
Health and Safety is Priority
All our site staff are DBS checked and hold CSCS cards. We are RISQS audited and have Sentinel registered, PTS card holding staff for Rail Projects.
Our track record includes:
- Mobile mapping projects on motorways – e.g. M1 in Yorks, M4 in Wiltshire
- Extensive topographical surveys – major & minor roads – with traffic management when required
- Crossrail – Geomatics Surveying Consultants to Crossrail
- Tottenham Court Road – LUL Station Upgrade
- Jubilee Line Extension
- HS2 Channel Surveys
- Riyadh Metro, Saudi Arabia – Consultation Work
- Nottingham Express Transit – Track Surveys
- Heathrow Topographical & Channel Surveys
- Gatwick North Terminal Upgrade
- Heathrow Main Access Road Tunnel – 3D Laser Scan of inbound and outbound side bores of main tunnel
Ports & Marine
- HMS Caroline – Full 3D Laser Scan and deck plans produced.
- UK Port – Multi-beam Sonar to map below surface features and HDS laser scanner to map above surface
Please get in touch with Operations Director Clif Webb to find out more
""…express my sincere and utmost thanks... work that they have done ... has been absolutely world-class, ...extreme precision and ahead of schedule""
"Mr S, Mgr, International Oil & Gas Co" Jun 2018
3D Point Cloud to Line Work in CAD
Boat / Vessel Surveys
Mobile Mapping Solutions
M1 in Yorkshire - Mobile Mapping Project
Mapping Underwater Assets
Multibeam Sub-Surface Sonar Scan of Pier
HMS Caroline - 3D Laser Scanned and deck plans produced