CROSSRAIL GEOMATICS SURVEYING CONTRACTOR
Following a rigorous tender process in 2012, Warner Surveys was awarded the prestigious C821 contract as Geomatic Surveying Consultant to Crossrail.
High Quality & Value For Money Submission
Up against a number of equally high profile surveying companies Warner Surveys’ high quality, value for money submission combined with our previous experience working on various Crossrail contracts, including our complete re-survey of the Crossrail control point network undertaken earlier that year, won the day.
WS are required to carry out a wide range of surveying disciplines from maintaining and expanding the Crossrail control point network, and checking of contractors movement monitoring regimes to “wriggle” surveys of the new tunnels.
High Profile Infrastructure Project
WS have mobilised a high quality resource to provide an important Quality Assurance role on this, the UK’s most high profile and important, transport infrastructure project.
Further Activities Included:
- Installation and surveying of primary control network by GNSS, total stations and precise levelling methods
- Topographic surveys prior to site works commencing
- Checking of sub-contractors monitoring networks
- Laser scanning of the whole of Whitechapel LUL and Overground station and streetscape around the station
- Production of a 3D CAD model of the whole of Whitechapel LUL and Overground station and streetscape around the station
- Laser scanning of a number of the newly constructed station boxes and provision of various deliverables such as deformation mapping, 3D models, cross sections etc
- Laser scanning of tunnels and provision of alignments and cross sections
- Installation of monitoring regimes and monitoring readings at various locations in the new tunnels
- Surveying newly installed track geometry and tunnel clearance using the Amberg GRP1000 and GRP5000
Contact Clif Webb HERE or call +44 (0)203 651 7549 to discuss how we can assist your project.
3D CAD Model of Station
3D Laser Scan of Track Merging to Linework