(Con2) Surveyor – Construction & Site Engineering Surveys
Surveyor to join our Construction Team in London.
Must have UK experience in a similar role
For further information, or to apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. No Agency Please.
Key Job Purpose
Carry out works on site & in the office as delegated to him / her by more senior members of staff. To carry out those works to WS standards & procedures for surveying, Health & Safety, Quality Assurance & Environmental policies.
To be competent in Construction Engineering surveys such as general setting out, as-built surveys, establishing grid lines & level datums, etc. Includes understanding / installation of primary, secondary & tertiary control – & when to use each
To be able to use the 3D Laser Scanner ON SITE. Assistance may be required for processing & drawing up.
To be able to undertake basic land & measured bldg surveys, right to light surveys, net lettable area surveys, volume surveys, etc.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Competent in both of land and engineering surveying.
- Experience with using surveying software, preferably N4ce and Star*Net.
- An understanding of GPS techniques
- The ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Competent user of BricsCAD / AutoCAD.
- Competent user of all Leica survey equipment and Captivate operating system / applications.
- Able to travel and stay away at WS projects within the UK at short notice if required.
- Full UK Driving License.
- Should you be asked to work on rail related projects, you will be required to be Sentinel registered
Professional and Career Development
WS recognises the importance of professional development and actively supports and encourages all employees to progress their ongoing professional development. We currently support individuals in gaining CICES and a range of other qualifications.
We are an equal Opportunities employer