(Adm2) Assistant Digital Content Creator
We are currently looking for a part time Assistant Digital Content Creator to join our team.
For further information, or to apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com
Key Job Purpose
To assist the Business Development team with content marketing as well as assisting with developing sales leads and the identification of new leads.
The candidate will have a creative mindset, and be able to translate ideas into video or image based content.
This is expected to be a part time role of 2-3 days per week.
- Understanding of marketing best practise and client engagement tactics
- Proficient with Adobe Premier Pro and associated software suite including photoshop, illustrator and video editing for content creation and editing
- Computer literate, including knowledge of operating social media channels
- Confident and focused, there is potential to develop the client facing side of the role
- Content Creation and editing using the Adobe Premier Pro editing suite
- Use of LinkedIn Sales Navigator research to identify leads for the Business Development team to assist with the growth of the business
- Warner Surveys is a collaborative environment where new ideas are strongly encouraged
- Video editing / creation
- Be highly motivated
- Able to bring fresh ideas
- Be committed to the success of the company
Training will be given for LinkedIn Sales Navigator and the company CRM system and company procedures. The role will work closely with the Business Development Manager to produce exciting video and visual content for our marketing channels and campaigns.
A Great Place to Work
As a successful and growing business Warner Surveys (WS) seek to employ only the best people in the industry. With offices in Reading, London, Bristol, Birmingham & Romford, WS provides opportunities for you to work on projects throughout the UK & internationally.
Health, Safety, Quality & Environment
We have an uncompromising attitude to HSQE as demonstrated by our ISO 9001 & OHSAS 18001 certifications. Indeed, as a responsible employer our approach to HSQE is paramount & we fully support our employees in whatever work they are doing.
We have free parking at our offices in Reading & our London office is located only a very short walk from a tube station.
We believe that our employees are our most valuable asset & hope that the foregoing summary of benefits will help you decide that you want to join Warner Surveys.
To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal Opportunities employer