London Underground, DLR & Rail
Warner Surveys provides a full range of rail survey services, and combines its many years of experience and expertise with a passionate commitment to its clients.
For more information about our capabilities in Construction Site Engineering Surveys please click here.
WLSL Rail Solutions – Network Rail/London Underground/Docklands Light Railway:
Warner Surveys has gained a formidable reputation with the successful completion of a number of high profile projects on Network Rail, London Underground or Docklands Light Railway, and can undertake any rail scheme you may require.
ISO 9001 and Link-Up
We are accredited to ISO 9001 and approved by Link-Up Audit. We are committed to competence, quality and safety, with several of the staff COSS- and first aid-qualified. Our Rail knowledge and experience covers all of Network Rail AC/DC sites, London Underground and DLR sites.
Latest Rail Technology
What sets our staff apart is their willingness to go the extra mile, working in adverse conditions on tight schedules and at any time to meet the needs of our clients. Using the latest time- and cost-saving technology for data capture and presentation, we can provide an innovative survey solution that is combined with professional surveying principles to deliver reliable and accurate data quickly and cost-effectively.
Typical Rail Related Projects:
- Topographical surveys of all sizes.
- GPS control surveys linking to national grid and local grids, including Snakegrid and RTK surveys.
- Monitoring of slopes, buildings, rails, and other structures.
- Data capture and processing using track measuring gauges (e.g. Amberg GRP5000) incorporating profilers or mobile laser scanners.
- Terrestrial laser scanning and 3D modelling.
- All types of specific railway surveys including through alignment, S&C, OLE, level crossings, clearance (.SC0), bridge surveys, embankment, rail and structure monitoring, and tunnel and platform surveys.
- Measured building surveys and building/structure elevations.
- River and canal surveys with long sections and cross sections.
- Setting out on construction sites, roads, rail, earthworks and buildings.
- Asset data collection.
- Specialist in processing of laser data – aerial or terrestrial.