Construction site engineering surveys
Warner Surveys takes full end-to-end responsibility for ensuring that all its construction surveys deliver the high quality, reliable results that complex projects require.
For more information about our capabilities in Construction Site Engineering Surveys please click here.
London and Reading Locations, Covering UK and Europe
Based in Reading and London, our Construction Surveying teams are ideally placed to service any construction project in London and the South, and also regularly attend clients’ sites throughout the UK.
Full Range of Complex Dimensional Survey Tasks
Our comprehensive range of dimensional services includes the initial site land survey (including setting up primary and secondary survey control through conventional and complex 3D setting out), volume calculations and 2D/3D movement or settlement monitoring, and continues right up to the surveying of the Net Lettable Areas at the handover phase.
“Right First Time”
Our cost-effective services cover every dimensional aspect of your project, from a refurbishment of a listed warehouse to a new build tube station. We take on the dimensional responsibility at all stages to help ensure your projects are built “Right First Time”.
Recent key projects include:
- Crossrail contract C821
- Westfield London Shopping Centre, Phase 2
- Lille Square Development
- Lots Road Power Station Development
- Manhattan Loft Gardens, Stratford
- Tate Modern Extension
- London School of Economics Redevelopment
- 21 Moorfields Development
- Capital Towers, Stratford
Historic projects include:
- The Shard
- Athletes Village and other Olympics related schemes
- Paddington Station Crossrail project
- Hammersmith Palais redevelopment
- The New Bodleian Library, Oxford
- Whitechapel Crossrail Station – Shaft Installation
- Lord Hills Bridge, Crossrail Tunnel Portal
- The British Museum, Great Court Project
- City Hall – GLA Building
- Westfield Whitecity Shopping Centre
- One Hyde Park, residential development
- Disneyland Paris (Eurodisney)
- Selfridges, Manchester
- Harrods, London
- Albion Riverside, Battersea
- Earls Court 2
- Waterloo International Station